Cspflasterbau-in are committed to complying with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018, once enacted. Looking after the personal information you share with us is very important, and we want you to be confident that your personal data is kept safely and securely and to understand how we use it to offer you a better and more personalised shopping experience. We have published this notice to help you understand:
- how and why www.cspflasterbau-in.de collect information from you;
- who we share your information with, why and on what basis;and
- what your rights are.
If we make changes to this notice we will notify you by updating it on our website. Cspflasterbau-in will be what is known as the ‘Data Controller’ of the personal data you provide to us, and we will sometimes refer to ourselves in this notice as “we” or “us”. By Data Controller, this means Cspflasterbau-in determines the purposes and way in which any personal data are, or will be, processed.
If you would like to request or review any part of your personal information held by www.cspflasterbau-in.de contact us via Contact Form.
What information do we collect when you buy goods and why?
When you buy goods from us, you are entering into a contract with us. You could sign in an TimberWolf Account before ordering from us, or you can also opt to checkout as a non registered Guest. When placing an order we will ask you to provide some personal information such as;
- full name
- billing and delivery address
- contact numbers and
- email address
How do we use your information?
Data Protection says that we are allowed to use and share your personal data only where we have a proper reason to do so. The law says we must have one or more of these reasons and these are:
- Contract – your personal information is processed in order to fulfil a contractual arrangement e.g. in order to send you your order
- Consent – where you agree to us using your information in this way e.g. for storing your payment card details.
- Legitimate Interests – this means the interests of Cspflasterbau-in´s in managing our business to allow us to provide you with the best products and service in the most secure and appropriate way e.g. to transfer your data to certain Third Party’s such as delivery partners.
- Legal Obligation – where there is statutory or other legal requirement to share the information e.g. when we have to share your information for law enforcement purposes.
Here is a list of the ways that we may use your personal information, and which of the reasons described above we rely on to do so. Where we list legitimate interests as a reason, we also describe below what we believe these legitimate interests are.
What We Use Your Personal Information For / Our Reasons (Legal Basis) / Our Explanation Of www.cspflasterbau-in.de Legitimate Interests
Set up your TimberWof account / Legitimate interest / Process efficiency in dealing with such activity.
Process your orders / Fulfilling a contract / N/A
Notify you of your order status / Legitimate interest / Process efficiency in dealing with such activity, and to make improvements to our services.
Undertake website personalisation and administration / Legitimate interest / Developing products, services, applications and designs that attract and retain customers. Improving customer interaction with our sites. Defining types of customers for new products or services
Marketing communications to inform you of special offers, promotions, new lines and Sales. Provide you with online advertising / Legitimate interest / Developing products, services, applications and designs that attract and retain customers. Improving customer interaction with our sites.
Contact you to undertake customer satisfaction surveys, invite you to provide product reviews or for market research / Legitimate interest / Developing products, services, applications and designs that attract and retain customers. Improving customer interaction with our sites.
Logistics planning, demand forecasting, management information and research / Legitimate interest / We use information about shopping habits, products bought and volumes, to help us to respond to demand, ensure the right products get to the right areas and to help us plan our ranges.
Who we share your information with and why?
Cspflasterbau-in works with a number of trusted suppliers, agencies and businesses in order to provide you the high quality goods and services you expect from us such as delivery companies. Some examples of the categories of third parties with whom we share your data are:
- Delivery Partners – In order for you to receive your goods,we works with an international delivery and freight companies as DPD, Cargo Partners, Kuhne-Nagel. Again, we only pass limited information to them in order to ensure delivery of your items
- IT Companies – Cspflasterbau-in works with business who support our website and other business systems.
- Payment processing – Cspflasterbau-in works with trusted third party payment processing providers in order to securely take and manage payments.
Your personal data is protected by legal rights, which include your rights to object to our processing of your personal data; request that your personal data is erased or corrected; request access to your personal data. For more information or to exercise your data protection rights, please contact us using the contact details above. You also have a right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office, which regulates the processing of personal data.
Keeping in touch with you
We want to keep you up to date with information about new products, special offers and improvements to our website. When you set your account up, we will ask you if you want to receive this type of marketing information.
Cspflasterbau-in will share your information with companies outside of Cspflasterbau-in for email newlsetter distribution. If you decide you do not want to receive this marketing information you can request that we stop by using the unsubscribe link within the email which is the easiest way or contacting us or by writing to us on email@example.com
How long we keep your information?
If we collect your personal information, the length of time we retain it is determined by a number of factors including the purpose for which we use that information and our obligations under other laws. We may need your personal information to establish, bring or defend legal claims. For this purpose, we will always retain your personal information for 10 years.
What are your rights?
- Right of access –to request access to your personal information and information about how we process it
- Right to rectification –to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal information completed
- Right to erasure (also known as the Right to be Forgotten)
- Right to restriction of processing – to restrict processing of your personal information
- Right to data portability – to electronically move, copy or transfer your personal information in a standard form
- Right to object – to object to processing of your personal information
- Rights with regards to automated individual decision making, including profiling –rights relating to automated decision making, including profiling
If you have any general questions about your rights or want to exercise your rights please contact firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Security and Privacy Enquiry.
This privacy notice was last updated on 20th January 2020.